Need to make a happy birthday GIF for some purpose? Don’t worry. Here is a detailed introduction on how to use different software on different devices to make a birthday GIF.
How to Make a Happy Birthday GIF on Desktop
1. MiniTool MovieMaker – Windows
MiniTool MovieMaker is an excellent yet free birthday GIF maker without ads, viruses, bundles and watermarks, allowing you to make a happy birthday GIF with images or videos. You can also use it to combine several GIFs into one. Now, Let’s make a birthday GIF with it.
Step 1. Import the Footage
- Free to download MiniTool MovieMaker and launch it to enter the main interface.
- Click the Import Media Files to import your birthday video file. Alternatively, you can also choose to add some happy birthday images.
- Click the + button on the video thumbnail to add it to the timeline, or you can simply drag and drop it onto the timeline.
Step 2. Edit the GIF
- Change the duration – Select the video clip, click the scission icon, choose Full Split and then head to the Trim tab. Now you can change the duration by moving the clip’s start point or endpoint.
- Add effects – Go to the Effects library, drag and drop an effect’s thumbnail onto the video clip on the timeline. Or select the video clip and then click the + button on an effect.
- Add texts – Navigate to the Texts library, drag and drop a text’s thumbnail onto any one of the three text tracks. Or click the + button on a text style. Then you can type in your texts.
- Correct color – Double-click on the video clip and the editing window will appear, where you can adjust contrast, saturation, brightness, and 3D LUT.
Step 3. Export the GIF
- Click the Export button at the top right of the screen.
- Select GIF as the output format in the pop-up window. Additionally, you can give a name and specify the store location for this birthday GIF here.
- Hit on the Export button again to save it on your computer.
2. GIPHY – Mac
GIPHY is the best way to create GIFs on your Mac. This free software is simple, powerful, and easy enough for pretty much anyone. Anything you display on your Mac can be converted to GIF quickly. Follow the steps below to learn how to make a happy birthday GIF.
- Open GIPHY Capture and a green box will appear on the screen.
- Upload the video into the software.
- Adjust the box to fit the video perfectly.
- Click Start Recording to start creating GIF, and you create a birthday GIF for up to 30 seconds. Once the GIF is captured, click on the GIPHY Capture logo in the menu bar.
- Resize the GIF and trim it to make it perfect. You can also get its URL here.
- Finally, click Save As to save the GIF to your computer. You can buy the best laptops from amazon offers and avail a discount on your purchase
How to Make a Happy Birthday GIF Online
Makeagif is an excellent happy birthday GIF maker. It enables you to create a birthday GIF from multiple images, a video from your local computer, a YouTube video, a Facebook video, or even directly from your webcam. Follow the steps below to make a birthday GIF.
- Go to makeagif.com, create a free account, and then choose the Make a GIF option.
- Select Pictures to GIF and then click UPLOAD IMAGES to import your happy birthday images or simply drag and drop them into the program.
- Rearrange these images and click CONTINUE TO EDITING.
- Now you can resize your images, preserve transparency, add a caption, add a sticker, change the GIF speed, and even turn off the watermark.
- After finishing all editing, click CONTINUE TO PUBLISHING.
- Give a name, select a category, and add tags for this new GIF and tap on the CREATE YOUR GIF. After that, you can download it.
Have you mastered how to make a happy birthday GIF? If you fail, don’t be upset. You can download your preferred happy birthday GIFs from some GIF download sites, like Giphy, Tenor, Gfycat, Imgflip, GIFbin, etc.